Are you keen to improve equality, diversity and inclusion in your practice but don’t know how to get going?
Want to know how to add most EDI value in the area you work?
Please join us for this session delivered in partnership between the South East Leadership Academy and the South East Primary Care Transformation Team. In this session we will look at some of the practicalities and value around leaders embedding equality, diversity and inclusion principles in the primary care context.
- Review Inclusive Recruitment – looking at your policies are they inclusive, do you do exit interviews, what does your workforce data tell you?
- Looking at data – health inequalities of your population, how can you shape your services when thinking about inclusion.
- Equality Impact Assessment – reviewing your template.
- What are the 9 protected characteristics and your legal responsibilities?
- Connecting to inclusion networks.
Who the session is for:
This is an intermediate level workshop for Practices/PCNs and ICB Leads.
Dates and how to book:
The sessions will be delivered virtually.
About the facilitator:
These sessions will be facilitated by Cavita Chapman, who has a wealth of experience in this area including:
- Equality training and awareness
- Talent and inclusive leadership and board development
- Mentoring, sponsorship and coaching
- Values based leadership for inclusion and decision making using equality indicators
- Transforming employee lifecycle by embedding diversity through targeted intergentions
- Using equality tooks to assess delivery of aspirations for recruitment, retention, talent pipeline and embedding staff networks.
- Facilitation of events and collaborative working to improve EDI and leadership
For any enquiries, please email [email protected]