We offer leadership development opportunities, resources and support for health and care staff across the South East from all backgrounds and experience levels who want to help create a more capable, compassionate and inclusive healthcare system.
We enable staff to fulfil their potential within their roles and our approach is bespoke, inclusive and collaborative. Through our bitesize learning offers, coaching and mentoring, local and national programmes we can help you develop the knowledge, skills, expertise, attitudes and behaviours to support the next steps in your personal leadership journey.
We will also work with you to design, commission and deliver the highest quality bespoke leadership development opportunities for your teams so please get in touch to discuss how we can support you: [email protected].
Independent and Bitesize Learning
We have designed and developed our bitesize learning interventions to be short and agile, with the ability to be accessed whenever it is convenient. These include:
- Leadership Bites – Short learning guides to “learn in 20 minutes” about key topics to enhance your self-awareness and understanding, to develop your skills as a leader, including virtual leadership and leadership styles, and wellbeing for you and your teams.
- Leadership Shorts – Short videos on key leadership topics, hosted by the South East Leadership Academy with leaders from across the South East to share their learnings and experiences.
- Leadership Learning Zone – e-learning platform that enables mandatory training, with a more flexible learning capacity.
Short development opportunities
Leadership Espressos and Masterclasses
These 60-90 minute virtual sessions combine theory, practice and experiential learning and provide a great opportunity to network with others to discuss themes and topics, and to share your learnings and experiences.
Visit our events calendar and use the filter function to access our upcoming Leadership Espressos and Masterclasses.
We regularly develop and deliver bespoke leadership development programmes, which uniquely meet the needs of aspiring and experienced leaders across the South East.
Leadership Development Programmes
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development programmes and national offers for staff across health and care, including:
- Edward Jenner Programme
- Mary Seacole Programme
- Rosalind Franklin Programme
- Aspiring Chief Executive programme
- Stepping Up programme
- And more…
Graduate Management Training Scheme
This is a multi-award winning Scheme, where you’ll benefit from mentoring, support and first class training from some of the most brilliant minds in and outside the NHS.