The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development programmes for staff across health and care.
Access the NHS Leadership Academy national offers here
NHS Leadership Academy Apprenticeship
Health and social care need high quality leaders at every level and in every role to ensure that high quality compassionate care is delivered to the people they serve. The NHS Leadership Academy has developed leadership programmes aimed at first time, middle and senior leaders which have been purposefully designed to be self directed, flexible, grounded in reality and applied in the workplace so align perfectly to apprenticeships. The NHS Leadership Academy are working with education providers to provide access to their leadership development programmes as part of apprenticeships, in line with the People Plan. The aim is to help widen access to leadership development whilst further enabling the health and social care sector to fully utilise the levy and apprenticeships for recruitment and development. This document highlights the different apprenticeships available and planned to launch with NHS Leadership Academy programmes included with them and who to contact for further information.
Apprenticeship Standards Recorded Sessions
Upcoming webinar and enrolment details provided below.
To book onto one of our June webinars please email: [email protected] confirming which session you would like to attend.
BPP – Operational / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (L5) with Mary Seacole Programme (Aug 2022 Cohort)
- Wednesday 1st June 12:00pm – 13:00pm
- Tuesday 14th June 12:00pm – 13:00pm
BPP – Data Technician Level 3 (July Cohort) & Data Analyst Level 4 (August Cohort) – with Edward Jenner Programme
- Tuesday 7th June 14:00pm – 15:00pm
- Wednesday 8th June 10:00am – 11:00am
Enrolments and Applications:
Data Technician Level 3/ Data Analyst Level 4/ Team Leader Level 3 – with Edward Jenner
Please liaise with your manager – Ensure you have internal approval / sign off if you wish to apply
- Full name of your trust / organisation
- Your email address
- Email address of your line manager
- Email address of your apprenticeship Lead
- Programme selection: Data Technician or Data Analyst (with Edward Jenner)
Data Technician Level 3 – expressions of interest by 30/05/2022 to Simon & Mike
Data Analyst Level 4 – expressions of interest by 27/06/2022 to Simon & Mike
Team Leader Level 3 – expressions of interest by 30/05/2022 to Simon & Mike
All those who have expressed an interest will be sent the application link – Applications will open:
(Application deadline dates are more important to meet than EOI if interested in enrolling to the apprenticeship).
Applications will open: Data Technician Level 3 – 31/05/2022 Final application deadline is 13/6/2022
Applications will open Team Leader Level 3 – 31/05/2022 Final application deadline is 13/6/22
Applications will open: Data Analyst Level 4 –27/06/2022 Final application deadline is 11/7/2022
- Together Training
Together Training have spaces on cohorts starting in June/July 2022 for the below apprenticeship standards – to learn more visit Together Training | NHS and to express interest contact John McMahon [email protected]
- HR Support Level 3 – Edward Jenner
- HR Business Partner Level 5 – Mary Seacole
- Senior People Professional Level 7 – Mary Seacole
- Business Admin Level 3 with Edward Jenner – Starting in July 2022
- System Thinking practitioner Level 7 apprenticeship with Mary Seacole – starting in September System Thinking Practitioner Level 7 | togethertraining
- Cambridge Spark
- Data Citizen (L3) with Edward Jenner Programme
- Digital Development Lead (L4) with Edward Jenner Programme
Next Registration deadline: 30th June 2022. For more information and to register your interest, please click here
Apprenticeships to help you develop as a leader