The executive suite comprises a range of flexible offers to support you as an executive leader and as part of lifelong learning across your career. It recognises that sometimes you lead in unprecedented circumstances and supports you to meet these challenges in a sustainable way.
Developed to support executive leaders to meet the challenges of leadership over the coming years, the materials in the executive suite are provided to open the space for co-development of leadership and lifelong learning with executive leaders. It seeks to create a leadership community building on the ambitions of the NHS People Plan, NHS People Promise and the Leadership Compact (due to be published).
The resources and offers are a combination of existing well-being and leadership development content for NHS senior leaders mixed with elements specially commissioned for the Executive Suite. This means that a small number of offers are limited to NHS leaders, however the vast majority of resources are available to all senior leaders across health and care. Over the coming months we will be working with partner organisations to extend the offer.
Who are these offers for?
The offers are open to all executive leaders across the health and care people in England.
Click here to see the latest events and engagement opportunities available to support Executive Leaders to meet the challenges of leadership over the coming months.
How to access the offer?
The Role of Regional Heads of Lifelong Learning – Personalised support for executive leaders
Regional Leadership Academies are ideally placed to undertake the role of support navigator; able to offer personalised support to local senior leaders wishing to access development interventions in this recovery phase of COVID- 19 and beyond. The Academies:
- have established relationships within the Regions, and are already trusted facilitators in this area
- have a deep understanding of the local context at regional and ICS level, enabling interventions to be tailored to ensure they are fit for purpose for the evolving landscape
- have knowledge, experience and expertise of the leadership, talent and OD agendas and work closely with our local Heads of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion to ensure work is aligned and connected to maximise impact
- have a track record of operating and providing development interventions at an individual, organisational, system and regional level
- will be the Single Point of Contact for all leadership development activity resourced through the Leadership and Lifelong Learning function
If you would like a conversation about the Executive Suite offer and how this fits with other local development offers please contact our Head of Leadership and Lifelong Learning (South East), Ali Jennings, ([email protected]).