This programme has been designed to support the leadership development of the PCN Workforce (ARRS) roles. It will be particularly relevant for you if you are a Social Prescribing Link Worker, Health and Wellbeing Coach, Care Coordinator, Mental Health Worker or are in a related role. It will cover leadership skills to support staff and volunteers most effectively, support the resilience of others, influence and make a difference to how things happen in the wider system and outcomes for those receiving your care.
The programme is run as a series of virtual half day sessions
- 16th March 9.30-12.30: Unlocking your capabilities and potential through coaching
- 16th March 1.30-4.30: What’s in it for me? Getting the best out of a mentoring relationship?
- 23rd March 9.30-12.30: Raising the bar – Building a model of supervision that supports you and others
- 23rd March 1.30-4.30: Your impact and influences – The value of your contribution in meetings and multi-disciplinary team
- 30th March 9.00-12.30: Resilience – Unlocking the power of purpose and developing a resilience plan
We recognise upcoming teaching strikes are planned for some of the dates of this programme, and therefore some parents/carers may need to care for their children at home. To support you to continue your planned development, you are very welcome to join the session with children, as we did (and continue to do) during the first year of the pandemic.
Who the session is for:
This session is designed to support Social Prescribing Link Workers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches, Care Coordinators, Mental Health Workers and related roles in Primary Care
Dates and how to book:
Dates are as detailed above. To apply for this development opportunity please follow this link
- 16th March 9.30-12.30 (Coaching)
- 16th March 1.30-4.30 (Mentoring models)
- 23rd March 9.30-12.30 (Supervision)
- 23rd March 1.30-4.30 (MDT/meetings)
- 30th March 9.00-12.30 (Resilience )* NB the longer session time, which is purposefully starting at 9:00