These sessions build on the success of Learning Sets for PCN managers in the South East over the last year. With expert facilitation, the sessions provide an opportunity for PCN Managers to seek and offer peer support relating to the unique leadership challenges of this role.
The peer learning will also involve sharing perspectives and ideas while gently challenging each other to be bold and to try new things. The aim is for PCN Managers to feel less alone, to learn with and from each other and to build a network.
- 90 Minute virtual sessions
- Frequent sessions, every 4 weeks
- Individuals put forward their real, live leadership issues they wish to explore and the group chooses which to focus on
- Book onto sessions as and when needed
- Max 8 people per session to enable small group inquiry and engagement
- Sessions use the principles of supportive peer learning and critical friendship.
Who the session is for:
The sessions are open to all Primary Care Network Managers across the South-East Region.
Dates and how to book:
Following your booking, you will be invited to submit a leadership issue you’d like to explore and other attendees will be informed of this.
The sessions will be delivered virtually.
About the facilitator:
The sessions will be facilitated by Dr Jeanne Hardacre, Founding Director of Impact4Health (www.impact4.co.uk), which is a specialist leadership, OD and culture change consultancy.
Among a wide range of NHS teams, Jeanne is supporting several primary care practices, PCNs and practice manager forums with their leadership in a virtual context.
For any enquiries, please email [email protected]