Click here to: Learn how to engage with different people and communities to reduce inequalities and ensure inclusive access to healthcare.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Describe what we mean by working with people and communities
- Investigate the different experiences of people in accessing healthcare
- Improve how you involve people and communities in your own work
- Identify who is included and who is absent when we’re working with people and communities, and who faces bigger barriers
- Assess how best to recognise and measure success
This course is primarily designed for those working in the NHS and wider health and care systems in the UK. This includes clinical and non-clinical roles.
You’ll gain the confidence and knowledge to create a more compassionate service to match with your own values of patient-centred care. You don’t need to have any background knowledge or experience to take part.
People who work for NHS organisations are eligible for a fully-funded upgrade on this course.