NHS Providers are working with the Local Government Association (LGA), NHS Clinical Commissioners (NHSCC), the NHS Confederation and their ICS network to offer a range of free, bespoke support for local health and care systems. The aim is for local partners to forge new collaborative partnerships, build shared understanding and agree their collective next steps.
What can this partnership help you your local system achieve?
- Progress partnership working at system, place and neighbourhood level through developing shared purpose, priorities, capabilities and governance arrangements.
- Create a compelling narrative that sets out a shared vision with aligned priorities and commitment by all system partners to achieve better outcomes, building a case for further integration.
- Identify and agree joint plans which may include how to share resources, explore new models of care or adopt an assets-based approach to service design and delivery which understands the local population need and resources.
- Address the wider determinants of health, creating the opportunities for health improvement, tackling health inequalities and promoting prevention.
- Successfully navigate legislative, performance and regulatory changes and challenges, as well as embedding gains made during COVID-19.
For more information please visit: https://nhsproviders.org/peersupport.