As part of our commitment to develop leadership at all levels within the South East, our Coaching and Mentoring Schemes provide a confidential service to match Coachees and Mentees with qualified Coaches and Mentors, as well as an online facility to manage that relationship.
What can a coach do for you?
- Relationship has a set duration
- More structured with regularly scheduled meetings
- Short term and focused on specific development areas/issues or goals and work
- Your coach does not need direct experience of your job (unless the coaching is skills focused)
What can a mentor do for you?
- Share their experiences
- Ongoing relationship that can last for a long time
- Can be more informal with meetings when the mentee needs some space and time to think, guidance or support
- Focus on long-term career and personal development
- The agenda is set by the mentee and takes a broader view of the person.
For more information on any of our Coaching and Mentoring offers please email us on: [email protected]