What is Coaching for Inclusion and Allyship?
We have a faculty of experienced & qualified coaches who support our offer of coaching for inclusion and allyship. These coaches have all received specialist development and are committed to providing coaching which can positively and effectively coach people who may have very different needs, whilst recognising inequality and promoting inclusion
This offer is for up to 6 or as agreed, focused 60-minute sessions which will provide colleagues with the opportunity to support working with difference and supporting inclusivity and change, contributing to an inclusive culture, and developing self-awareness and personal development
You will be supported by your chosen coach to work through the issues or challenging topics that you are dealing with and help you to generate insights and new perspectives which can empower you to move forward in a positive way.
This can be achieved in a short space of time in a confidential environment where it feels safe to share vulnerabilities and issues that might inhibit progress personal or team progress.
What topics can I bring to coaching?
Every coachee has their own unique challenges so people using this service will do so for a whole host of reasons, which might include the following:
- How to work with difference and support inclusivity and change
- Tensions and disagreement with colleagues or people they lead
- Impending difficult conversations
- Building confidence, imposter syndrome or managing boundaries
- Developing a better understanding of key inclusion-related concepts
- How to develop an inclusive mindset
- Recognising roles and responsibilities, accountability
- How can I contribute to an inclusive culture?
- Forming a deeper awareness of own conditioned world views and biases and mindset
- Ways to support inclusive change
Who is it for?
All NHS staff in the South East in leadership roles. You will be either employed by the NHS or working with an NHS-funded employer delivering NHS-funded care in clinical or non-clinical roles
How does it work?
- Please register by clicking the button below
- On the left-hand side, click register as a coachee and select region, ‘South East’. This should let you into the South East coaching and mentoring hub.
- When completing your registration form, in the cohort assignment question, (bottom of page 2), please select the box and then select ‘Inclusive Coaching’.
- Click next and complete registration accordingly. Once your registration form is approved by SELA, you will be able to log in and select the option to ‘Search for a coach now’, and then you will have your coaching needs from your registration form detailed in front of you.
- Under the ‘Search by specific cohort’ option – please select ‘Show only ‘Inclusive Coaching coaches’ which will then give you a list of trained ‘Inclusion and Allyship Coaches’ for you to review their profiles and choose from.
- All requests are aimed to be responded to within 2 weeks. If you do not get a response within this time frame, please let SELA know, by contacting us here [email protected]