Ask for support | Talk to someone | Get practical help
People grieve in different ways and there is no right or wrong way to feel. In this section you will find links to resources and support available both for yourself your diverse teams.
- Bereavement support during COVID-19. This suit of resources includes details on 1:1 support and counselling, support apps, guidance for managers and leaders for both bereavement and complex grief, the do’s and don’ts.
- Understanding different bereavement practices and how our colleagues may experience grief – Advice and tips for line managers and colleagues.
- A guide to compassionate bereavement support. Guidance for line managers from CIPD.
- TED talk by psychologist Geoff Warburton on living with bereavement offers an innovative and inspiring perspective.
- Stay Alive App: a pocket suicide prevention resource packed full of useful information to help you stay safe. You can use it if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else who may be considering suicide.
Additional resources to support colleagues dealing with bereavement and help individuals and teams navigate through this difficult time.