- This event has passed.
Leadership Espresso – Conversations to Build Resilience
About the session:
This 90-minute leadership espresso is for anyone who wants to know how to manage sensitive conversations to support their teams and colleagues when working under pressure.
What will be covered?
During this session we will be:
- – Exploring factors that influence an individuals’ ability to manage the challenges of extreme pressure
- – Identifying ways to create a safe space for supportive conversations when dealing with individuals who are experiencing symptoms of stress/anxiety/depression/burnout
- – Discussing ways to provide feedback and support for staff experiencing symptoms of stress/anxiety/depression/burnout
- – Taking a personal perspective on how to maintain boundaries and look after yourself
- – Sharing learnings and discussing strategies to encourage staff to engage in support services when appropriate
Who is this session for?
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development for people of all backgrounds and experiences across health and care.
Book your Place:
Book a place via our RSVP booking system below. You will receive the joining instructions for the event 1 week before the session.
SELA will retain a record of your name, job role, organisation, band, and contact details on its secure alumni register and contacts database for management information and communications purposes. Although we will be able to see your name and email address upon submission, this data will be anonymised from the EDI details. We appreciate your support in providing this information, which will help us to ensure our leadership development interventions are widely accessible and inclusive.
Should you have any queries, or if your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, or you wish to opt out of the above arrangements, please contact [email protected].
The session will be virtual
When an event has reached capacity a waiting list will become available. The waiting list allows us to gauge interest in a programme and to fill any spaces that may become available due to cancellations. However, please note that by signing up to the waiting list this is not a confirmation of place, an email will be sent out advising you of a place with the necessary information if a cancellation does so occur.
We are committed to making our training as accessible as possible (please see our accessibility page for what is currently available), we are aware that there is more that we can be doing. Please do contact us if there are any reasonable adjustments that we can make to support you to be able to attend this session. [email protected]