- This event has passed.
Building a Coaching Culture Programme (Session 4 of 8)
About the Programme:
Aimed at those in management roles Building a Coaching Culture provides an excellent introduction for those new to coaching and development for those with experience. Designed to enable you to develop practical coaching skills, the programme will give you a solid skills-base to hold coaching conversations within your role as a manager and help to embed a coaching style of leadership within the culture of your team/organisation. Key benefits include, building confidence to lead inclusively through meaningful conversations with diverse groups, building a coaching culture to support the development of high-performing teams, equipping you with the coaching skills to be an effective and compassionate leader.
What will be covered:
This 30-hour development programme run over the course of 10 weeks, incorporates eight live facilitated sessions (20 hrs) delivered virtually via Zoom and associated self-directed video learning sessions (10 hrs), together with online access to learning resources throughout.
Who is this session for:
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development for people of all backgrounds and experiences across health and care.
This programme is suitable for those working in management roles within health and care and is open to leaders at all levels.
Benefits of the programme
Participation in the programme will enable you to:
- consider personal leadership style and challenges
- improve productivity and performance
- strengthen manager/employee relationships
- understand and lead change
- explore collaboration and system working
- have the headspace to work through challenges and opportunities related to your leadership role
- reflect on and develop the collaborative, compassionate and inclusive leadership skills that are key to success
- increase personal insight, enabling you to build your confidence, build on your talents and play to your strengths
- increase understanding of personal resilience and how to deepen it.
For more information and how to apply:
For full details of this programme including all the dates and how to apply, please click here.