Inclusive Leadership matters
‘Diversity is being asked to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance’Verna Myers
In an inclusive workplace, everyone wins. People who feel included will be motivated and satisfied in their work. Inclusive teams that build and value their diversity are creative and high performing. Inclusive organisations get the best from their people and respond to all needs with greater care and compassion. At the Leadership Academy you can get the support you need to help build an inclusive culture and increase workplace diversity and our South East team offers the kind of support you need to make a difference.
Inclusion at the time of Covid – click here to find out how we are supporting our diverse workforce through Covid.
Below you can see some examples of our funded work delivered in partnership with NHS South East Inclusion Team.
Life, Health and Leadership – Building a better, healthier NHS with Leaders with Disabilities.
An event targeted at people living with long term health conditions, mental health issues and disabilities* and are considering or already undertaking leadership roles. Influenced by Disability History Month (18 November to 18 December) we want to help you think about your own history and what this means for your leadership future.
Watch the recording of the session, which includes the transcript.
- View the new Inclusive Recruitment process ‘Working towards more inclusive recruitment’
- View the WRES Experts Leadership Advancement Framework by Cavita Chapman, Head of EDI, NHS E/I South East Region & Olivia King, Regional EDI Manager, NHS E/I South East Region
- Download the BAME Network Report 2021
- View the South East LGBTQ+ Staff Survey Network Report 2021
- View the South East Reverse Mentoring Programme Report 2021
- View the South East LGBTQ+ Staff survey 2021
- Watch the video giving an overview of WRES – EDI in the NHS on our YouTube channel
- View the Recommendations and reflections focus on disabled staff