This masterclass is for people who are involved in complex initiatives and are looking for tools and perspectives for making a difference across multiple boundaries or silos of practice, institutions and geography. The goal is to help you think through a strategy for dealing with your project in its broader context of often-competing initiatives, perspectives, expectations, and politics.
- An understanding of the systems convening perspective
- A wider range of possibilities for taking a systems convening approach to move initiatives forward
- Specific examples of how to do this work
This session will be repeated four times – please register for the date which suits you:
- 09th February 2023, 09:30-13:00 – Please register via RSPV link here
- 02nd March 2023, 09:30-13:00 – Please register via RSPV link here
- 16th March 2023, 09:30-13:00 – Please register via RSPV link here
- 23rd March 2023, 09:30-13:00 – Please register via RSPV link here
Who is the session for?
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development for people of all backgrounds and experiences across health and care.
Terms and Conditions
In order to demonstrate best value to patients, the NHS and taxpayers, we need to ensure maximum attendance on leadership development opportunities and events.
Please view our Cancellation Policy as there will be a non-attendance charge to your employer/organisation should you secure a place and subsequently fail to meet any of these commitments.
If you have any questions about the sessions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Book your Place
Reserve a place via our RSVP booking system below. Although we will be able to see your name and email address upon submission, once extrapolated this data will be anonymised. We appreciate your support in providing this information, which will help us to ensure our leadership development interventions are widely accessible and inclusive.
If the programme is full, please feel free to join the waiting list via the button below. This will help us to understand the demand for our programmes and plan accordingly. You will also be notified when we release new dates.
The session will be delivered virtually.
Please note that this is a pan-regional programme, led by the South West Leadership Academy. Your local leadership academy is coordinating all bookings for your region. Confirmation emails and links to all sessions will be issued by the South West Leadership Academy.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to participate fully.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
About the Facilitators
Please follow link here