- This event has passed.
Rising Stronger From Mental Health To Mental Wealth
About the session:
From mental health to mental wealth
The world has moved on and so must our thinking and behaviours.
This session is absolutely not about challenging you to up your game or work harder, it’s about nudging you to remember who you are at your best. That’s not only good for you. It creates positive ripples that impact on your family, your team and patients.
Bouncing back is one thing, bouncing forward is quite another.
RISING STRONGER has individual and team resilience at its core.
Your wellbeing 6-pack
RISING STRONGER is built around a wellbeing and resilience ‘6-pack’:
- Adaptability: With the new normal in charge, it’s important to be able to unlearn and relearn. 2021 will be challenging, so you may as well learn a mindset to match
The power of NOW: The best way to inoculate yourself against stress is to calm your thinking. Therefore, we include a smidgeon of mindfulness like you’ve never heard it before
3. Words create worlds: It’s so easy to slide back into old habits. We introduce a few words that will help you to rethink your thinking
4. Drop the guilt: A recurring theme of all our training is to do less and be more. To reboot, it’s often a matter of switching off and back on again. The same principle also applies to human beings
5. Impact: We’re all superheroes pretending to be normal. Pants on the outside is a fashion faux pas so, instead, RISING STRONGER is about rediscovering your mojo
6. Getting over it: We all carry mental baggage and it ain’t half easy to develop a habit of grumbling. To have your best year ever, you need to learn to let go
Who is this session for:
Open to colleagues, clinical and non-clinical, those who have an interest in leadership and those in a leadership or management role across the South East region.
Book Your Place:
Reserve a place via our RSVP booking system below. You will receive the Joining Instructions on how to attend the session 1 week prior to the event.
Although we will be able to see your name and email address upon submission, once extrapolated this data will be anonymised. We appreciate your support in providing this information, which will help us to ensure our leadership development interventions are widely accessible and inclusive.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
We are committed to making our training as accessible as possible (please see our accessibility page for what is currently available), we are aware that there is more that we can be doing. Please do contact us if there are any reasonable adjustments that we can make to support you to be able to attend this session. [email protected]
About the Facilitators
This session will be facilitated by Andy Cope
About Andy: Andy is a qualified teacher, wellbeing expert and ‘recovering academic’. His Loughborough University thesis was 12 years in the making and the reward for grinding out his PhD is that he gets to call himself a ‘Doctor of Happiness’.
The good doctor is lucky enough to work with some very large businesses, including DHL, Kelloggs, Hewlett Packard, Astra Zeneca, Lego, L’Oreal, Nationwide and UEFA. He has tailored his workshops to meet the needs of children and teachers and delivers to audiences from age 8 upwards!
Andy writes the ‘Brilliant’ range of self-help books for adults and teenagers, and also pens the successful children’s ‘Spy Dog’ series for Puffin.
His books are frequently on the best-sellers list. ‘The Happiness Revolution’ is just out and he’s currently working on a writing project with Bear Grylls.