Leadership Espresso – Supporting Your People to Return to Work
About the session:
We are living through a pandemic that most of us could never have imagined and we have seen increasing levels of absences in teams due to illness/stress/anxiety/depression and burnout, the question is now how can we best support our staff to return to work?
You will be invited to share experiences and commit to an action to take back into your workplace to apply your learning in a tangible way.
What will be covered?
During the session we will be:
- Exploring factors that influence an individuals’ ability to return to work
- Identifying aspects of the job that could be adjusted
- Discussing ideas about how to prepare and support both the individual and the team they are coming back to, during the return to work process
- Reflecting on concerns you may have about the return to work process
- Sharing learnings and discussing strategies to prevent a relapse.
Who is this session for?
This virtual event is for leaders who are NHS staff or staff delivering NHS funded care only.
Book your Place:
THIS SESSION IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. ADDITIONAL DATES TO BE RELEASED SOON
The session will be virtually on Microsoft Teams
About the Facilitators
Alicia Pena, Chartered Counselling Psychologist
- PsychD in Occupational Health Psychology: Doctoral research “An exploratory study of the facts influencing individuals’ recovery and ability to return to work after experiencing stress, burnout, anxiety or depression.
- Experienced clinician working with individuals dealing with range of mental health problems, including trauma and burnout. Now working in the prevention of these conditions to contribute towards developing resilience.
- Current work developing psycho-educational programmes for university students plus the design and delivery of training for staff around support students balanced with self-care
- Wrote chapter on stress management in Coaching for Excellent book (4th edition available in the summer).
Sarah Law, Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Highly experienced facilitator across multiple sectors including Health, Rail, Pharma, Construction and Tech
- Post-graduate qualifications include Psychotherapy, Organisation Development & Applied Behavioural Science, Coaching
- Successful at translating concepts into practical tools and approaches for people working at all levels; from front-line staff to senior leaders
- Worked with leadership teams in complex systems such as health, social care and city authorities to align goals, enhance team dynamics and deliver the best possible outcomes for clients/citizens
Click here for the flyer if would would like to share with your colleagues