Innovative Collaborative Practice Programme – introduction session
This session is an informal introduction and Q&A session with the provider of the Innovative Collaborative Practice Programme. Please join us on Thursday, 23rd September at 12:15-13:15. You do not need to register, just follow this link to join the event via Zoom.
More about the programme:
We would like to invite GP practices to express interest in a Collaborative Practice Programme that we are launching in the South East in October. The aim of this programme is to work in place to:
- Improve patient care, particularly for people living with long term conditions or those who visit their GP frequently with social, non-clinical problems;
- Develop a new skill set for staff in general practices, equipping them to work collaboratively with local people as partners;
- Improve morale and retention of staff at a time when primary care is facing a staffing crisis
- Consider the future sustainability of general practice by meeting non-clinical needs differently, giving clinicians more time to do what they are trained to do;
- Provide wraparound support to social prescribing link workers and other roles in the practice/PCN and strengthen closer working with local voluntary and community groups.
We also aim to enable sharing learning and best practice across the South East practices taking part. For more information, click here.
We will be asking for expressions of interest via an online portal (to be shared after the introduction session) by Friday, 1st October 2021