There are a number of new events and engagement opportunities available to support Executive Leaders to meet the challenges of leadership over the coming months, including:
- Racial Justice Seminar Series – In conversation with Professor Kehinde Andrews, 26th January 10am – 12pm. More…
- Chief executive development network (CEDN) CEO Common rooms – Tuesday 19 January 2021 at 4.30pm, Wednesday 3 February 2021 at 8.00am, Thursday 18 February 2021 at 4.30pm. More…
Chief executive development network (CEDN) Expert webinar series for Executive Leaders:
- The Politics of Leading Integration:
- Jon Rouse, City Director, City of Stoke on Trent, on 5 February 2021, 10.00 – 13.00. (Action Learning Sets will be formed after this first seminar, meeting three times between February and August 2021, dates to be organised by Set members)
- Raj Jain, Chief Executive of Northern Care Alliance NHS Group with Local Authority colleagues, on 23 March 2021, 14.30 – 16.30.
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester, (25 February 2021, 14:45 – 15:45)
- Three NHS Chief Executives, (Date/Time TBC)
2. Themed Webinar dates
- Democratic decision making and future generations: Sophie Howe, Commissioner for the Well Being of Future Generations, Welsh Assembly, 14 January 2021, 14.00 – 15.30.
- Developing your Chair/Chief Executive relationship – details coming soon…
- Developing Your Executive Team – details coming soon..