We are collecting stories to help people wanting to learn from our diverse leaders across the South East. We want to know what and who helped you to get where you are.
You can share your story in a number of ways:
- Email a written story with a photo (under 500 words)
- Record a video on your phone or laptop (less than 10 minutes)
- Arrange a 30-minute interview with one of our team
Contact us at [email protected]
Questions to prompt your reflection
- Who are you and what is/are your current role(s)?
- What helped you get to this point in your career? Consider the ‘things’ or activities and actions you did, e.g. development initiatives, work-based learning, networking, actions/behaviours/attitudes, risks you took or roles you took on.
- Who helped you? Consider the people – mentors, line managers, peers, colleagues, friends, family and what they did or qualities they had that helped you grow, progress and learn.
- What advice would you give to those seeking to follow in your path? 1 or 2 max.