Foundations in Systems Leadership
Collaborating for Health and Care
Foundations in System Leadership; Collaborating for Health and Care, is open to all colleagues working in health, care, local authorities and voluntary sector partnerships, who have a desire to improve the way they collaborate across organisational, professional and hierarchical boundaries to design and deliver better health outcomes for the communities they serve.
This programme will be ideal for you if you:
- Would like to know more about working across organisational boundaries
- Want to understand what system leadership and systems thinking means and how you can practically apply these to your work
- Are passionate about improving healthcare and wellbeing outcomes for your local population
- Think that system leadership is the way forward and you want to increase your ability to practice it confidently
- Are wondering if systems leadership is just the latest buzz word and want to understand what it’s all about
The programme will cover three main themes:
- What is system leadership?
- Why is it important?
- How do you do it?
How to access
Please download the ebook here
You can enrol for Foundations in System Leadership on the Leadership Academy Website. The programme will be available on FutureLearn from 13th June 2022 and is accessible: www.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/systems-leadership
This programme is open to all colleagues working in health, care, local authority and voluntary organisations who would like to explore what system leadership means. Whether you’re new to health and care, an aspiring leader at the start of your journey, or interested in finding out more about cross sector collaboration, you’re the perfect candidate.