What is the Career Resource Portal?
This is an online platform which offers practical tools and resources designed specifically for Leaders to help support you in your career development. The tools and resources offered are through Career Assessments, Aptitude tests, E-Learning paths, Interview simulators, Elevator Pitch Builders and Aptitude tests to name a few.
What can the Career Resource Portal offer/help you with?
|Preparing your career plan||Understanding your strengths and skills|
|Help with updating/creating your CV||Identifying your preferences and Values|
|Help searching for your new role||Motivation at Work|
|Utilising LinkedIn for your job search||Personal Resilience|
|Applying for your next role||Emotional Control|
|Preparing and performing at interviews||Imposter Syndrome|
|Exploring an Executive Leadership Role||Decision Making|
|Transition from Clinical Professional to Executive Roles||Stress Management|
|Career stories – Journey to Chief Executive||And much more…|
Would this Career Resource Portal be good for me?
If you answer YES to any of the points below, then this portal is for you.
- Are you thinking of applying for a new role?
- Do you want to explore a new career path?
- Are you thinking about a change from a clinical role to a management role?
- Have you recently been promoted and need some online support?
- Are you a manager and want to support a team member in their development?
- Do you want to establish what your strengths and weaknesses are?
- Do you want to explore current and new skills?
How do I gain access to the Career Resource Portal?
You can access the Career Resources Portal through the Single-Sign-On to the Leadership Academy Online Learning Platform.