Leadership Espresso – Conversations to Build Resilience Part 2
About the session:
This 90 minute leadership espresso has been created to build and reflect on the experiences participants of the Conversations to build resilience part one have had putting the learning and techniques into practice.
What will be covered?
- A review of the key points from Conversations to build resilience Part 1.
- An opportunity for participants to discuss experiences in the time between these two sessions
- An opportunity to reflect on their experiences and provide ideas or suggestions for moving forward when dealing with difficult situations.
- Strategies to increase engagement in conversations.
- Opportunity to share experiences and provide tips for making progress in conversations.
Who is this session for?
You must have attended Conversations to build resilience – part one and have had an opportunity to put the learning into practice.
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development for people of all backgrounds and experiences across health and care.
Part 1 – Wednesday 10th November 2021 9:30am – 11:30am. Book your place here.
Book your Place:
Reserve a place via our RSVP booking system below. You will receive the Joining Instructions on how to attend the session 1 week prior to the event.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
The session will be virtually on Microsoft Teams
About the Facilitators
Alicia Pena, Chartered Counselling Psychologist
- PsychD in Occupational Health Psychology: Doctoral research “An exploratory study of the facts influencing individuals’ recovery and ability to return to work after experiencing stress, burnout, anxiety or depression.
- Experienced clinician working with individuals dealing with range of mental health problems, including trauma and burnout. Now working in the prevention of these conditions to contribute towards developing resilience.
- Current work developing psycho-educational programmes for university students plus the design and delivery of training for staff around support students balanced with self-care
- Wrote chapter on stress management in Coaching for Excellent book (4th edition available in the summer).