- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Programme for PCN Workforce and Related Roles in Primary Care – Session 4 of 5
Leadership Development Programme for PCN Workforce Roles – Session 4 of 5: Your impact and influences – The value of your contribution in meetings and multi-disciplinary teams
This programme has been designed to support the leadership development of the PCN Workforce (ARRS) roles. It will be particularly relevant for you if you are a Social Prescribing Link Worker, Health and Wellbeing Coach, Care Coordinator, Mental Health Worker or are in a related role. It will cover leadership skills to support staff and volunteers most effectively, support the resilience of others, influence and make a difference to how things happen in the wider system and outcomes for those receiving your care.
This session: 23rd March 1.30-4.30: Your impact and influences – The value of your contribution in meetings and multi-disciplinary team
Who the session is for:
This session is designed to support Social Prescribing Link Workers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches, Care Coordinators, Mental Health Workers and related roles in Primary Care
How to book:
To apply for this development opportunity please follow this link
Please note when using this link you are applying to all five sessions in the programme:
- 16th March 9.30-12.30: Unlocking your capabilities and potential through coaching
- 16th March 1.30-4.30: Whats in it for me? Getting the best out of a mentoring relationship?
- 23rd March 9.30-12.30: Raising the bar – Building a model of supervision that supports you and others
- 23rd March 1.30-4.30: Your impact and influences – The value of your contribution in meetings and multi-disciplinary team
- 30th March 9.00-12.30: Resilience – Unlocking the power of purpose and developing a resilience plan