- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Programme for PCN Workforce and Related Roles in Primary Care – Session 3 of 5
Leadership Development Programme for PCN Workforce Roles – Session 3 of 5: Raising the bar – Building a model of supervision that supports you and others
This programme has been designed to support the leadership development of the PCN Workforce (ARRS) roles. It will be particularly relevant for you if you are a Social Prescribing Link Worker, Health and Wellbeing Coach, Care Coordinator, Mental Health Worker or are in a related role. It will cover leadership skills to support staff and volunteers most effectively, support the resilience of others, influence and make a difference to how things happen in the wider system and outcomes for those receiving your care.
This session:23rd March 9.30-12.30: Raising the bar – Building a model of supervision that supports you and others
Who the session is for:
This session is designed to support Social Prescribing Link Workers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches, Care Coordinators, Mental Health Workers and related roles in Primary Care
How to book:
To apply for this development opportunity please follow this link
Please note when using this link you are applying to all five sessions in the programme:
- 16th March 9.30-12.30: Unlocking your capabilities and potential through coaching
- 16th March 1.30-4.30: Whats in it for me? Getting the best out of a mentoring relationship?
- 23rd March 9.30-12.30: Raising the bar – Building a model of supervision that supports you and others
- 23rd March 1.30-4.30: Your impact and influences – The value of your contribution in meetings and multi-disciplinary team
- 30th March 9.00-12.30: Resilience – Unlocking the power of purpose and developing a resilience plan