Human factors – NHS Elect 24 hour Charity Webathon
Last year, our CEO Caroline’s beautiful niece, Evie, was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Despite the heroic efforts of every part of the NHS, the tumour was not to be beaten and Evie passed away in March. Our 24 hour webathon is being held to raise money for cancer charities in the UK in loving memory of those we have lost.
Over the two days we’ll be delivering educational webinars for NHS staff for 24 hours in a row (yes, including at 3am!) and it will feature all our most highly rated topics, including:
- Human factors – 15th August, 3pm – 4pm – book here
- Effective writing – 15th August, 5pm – 6pm – book here
- Coaching skills – 15th August, 7pm – 8pm – book here
- Interview skills – 16th August, 2am – 3am – book here
- Minute taking – 16th August, 9am – 10am – book here
- Project management – 16th August, 10am – 12noon – book here
If your organisation is not a member of NHS Elect, please use NHS South East Leadership Academy as your booking organisation by emailing [email protected]
You can see the full 24-hour schedule here. Of course, you only need to login for the bits you want to watch (we know most people won’t fancy learning about interview skills in the middle of the night, though perhaps your night shift staff might?).
We’re doing all of this in aid of three cancer charities, in memory of all the loved ones our team and our members have lost to this indiscriminate disease. If you plan to attend some of these webinars and can afford to make a small donation, we would be so grateful.
We thank you grately, and we really look forward to seeing you during the event.