- This event has passed.
Flexible Working Network
We invite you to join the NHS England Flexible Working Network. Our hope is that this network will allow for engaging discussion, sharing of ideas and exploring of the ‘wicked issues’ and challenges facing the implementation of flexibility across the NHS. It will be open to NHS colleagues with an interest in helping us to embed flexibility, and provides an opportunity for two way communication.
- Date:7th June 2023
- Time: 14:30pm – 3pm
- Format: Virtual – Microsoft Teams
Our first Network event of 2023 will cover the following;
Setting the direction, Jess Done, Flexible Lead, Flexible Working
An interactive and collaborative session where together will explore key questions around the Flexible Working Network, providing the Flexible Working Team with an understanding of what you, the network members need and want from us and what would be the most helpful focus for this Network moving forwards.
Draft purpose for the network;
- Communicate any national updates in relation to flexible working and associated definitions, guidance and tools
- Share good practice around establishing a flexible working culture
- Share good practice around embedding flexible working and the tools and behaviours to enable this
- Provide opportunities for peer to peer support
- Act as a platform to enable innovation, problem solving and reflection in relation to flexible working
To book onto attend this event please click on this link: Flexible Working Network | NHS England Events