- This event has passed.
Facilitated Learning Sets for PCN Managers – Hampshire & Isle of Wight
Why a Facilitated Learning set:
This session is an opportunity for you to come together in a learning space shaped to your needs, recognising the diverse challenges that PCN Managers are dealing with at this time. This will be a facilitated session to enable you to explore the complex issues facing you to gain a deeper understanding of them. You will have the opportunity to work with a small group of peers to build trust, explore ways forward and draw on practical advice.
During the session you will have:
- A space to learn and share together what is working,
- Support from colleagues working on similar issues in a facilitated environment,
- Support to work through current problems and think through ways forward
- Help to identify your needs and where/how to find further support for these
- Access to practical inputs around some of the challenges you identify
Who the session is for:
The sessions are open to all Primary Care Network Managers across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Date and time:
The learning set will run on the following day:
- Thursday 23rd September 13:00 – 16:30
Bookings for this session have now closed.