Coaching CPD: Developing Allyship
About this session:
With coaching being a powerful leadership development tool, this opportunity will enable you, as a coach, to make a meaningful difference in diversity and inclusion within the NHS. In partnership with the London Leadership Academy, this CPD session will empower you to see how difference shows up in individual experiences, how it comes up for you and how you respond to socially conditioned factors around inclusion. It will help you to utilise the information arising in the relationship to build allyship and develop better awareness of inclusion issues.
The session will be virtually delivered on MS Teams
What will be covered?
Key objectives include:
- Developing the ‘coaching alliance’ and one-to-one reflexive practice
- Explore how to work with difference in the coaching alliance using transference as a tool of communication
- Consider your coaching approach as a systemic intervention for inclusive transformation through coaching
- Intersectionality – learn how to work with Intersectional Lifelines as a tool for exploring difference in the coaching alliance
Who the session is for:
We will be looking for coaches who are
- NHS coaches
- Experienced to Senior coaches who are currently registered AND active on the South East Coaching Register or London Coaching Register with at least 100 hours coaching
- Those who evidence understanding of the subject and evidence their ability to lead or influence
Please note that there are limited places available for this CPD session. Your application will inform the shortlisting process and we ask you to carefully consider your answers to the application questions.