- This event has passed.
Chairing Impactful, Inclusive and Productive Meetings workshop
How many times have you heard the expression, ‘I couldn’t get any work done because I was in meeting all day’? We sometimes have the view that meetings aren’t work – or that they get in the way of what we’re really supposed to be doing. And yet you could say that meetings are the work; in order to make decisions, to collaborate effectively, to share information, to involve everyone who needs to be involved, to demonstrate public accountability, we need to meet with others.
‘Never doubt that a small group of concerned, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’ Margaret Mead
This objectives of this 3-hour workshop are:
- To explore and practise some of the key skills involved in chairing and handling successful, productive meetings
- To explore and practise how to:
- Begin and end meetings well
- Chair and/or participate in challenging or difficult meetings
- To help you feel more confident in chairing meetings
The style of the workshop:
- The workshop has been designed to be interactive and participative.
- There will be a mixture of theory and practical exercises with the intention of bringing the theory to life and exploring the practical application of the techniques and strategies on offer
Who is it for?
This virtual event is for Senior leaders in Primary Care, particularly relevant for Clinical Directors and PCN Managers.
Date and how to apply
Due to high popularity and interest in this workshop, we have reached capacity and bookings have now closed.
The next workshop will be on the 9th March 13:00-16:00, please click here for more details.
Although we will be able to see your name and email address upon submission, once extrapolated this data will be anonymised. We appreciate your support in providing this information, which will help us to ensure our leadership development interventions are widely accessible and inclusive.
The team delivering the workshop:
The team delivering the workshops are from an organisation called Practive. Practive is a leadership development consultancy that has been designing and delivering developmental workshops for NHS staff at all levels for approaching 20 years.The Practive team delivering this workshop will be Philippa Williams and Adam Woodroffe. For more information, visit Practive’s website at www.practive.net