Ask for support | Talk to someone | Get practical help
Mental Health and Wellbeing NHS and Social Care Staff Hubs offer fast, free and confidential psychological assessment and support across the South East. Trained staff are available to offer support, resources and advice as well as clinical assessment for those that require it.
Mental Health and Wellbeing hubs were established in January 2021 in recognition of the rapidly growing need to support health and care staff. In July 2020 58% of staff surveyed met the criteria for anxiety, depression and PTSD. While the level is not currently known, it is expected that this rate has since increased.
Rapid referrals can be made by individuals and line managers either to your own hub or a neighbouring one if you would prefer.
Please click on the hub link to find out about services that are available locally.
Mental Health Hubs contact
Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West:
- Berkshire: For more information about support available and how to access click here.
- Oxfordshire: Email: [email protected]
Hampshire & Isle of Wight: Email: [email protected]
Frimley: Call staff support line: 03003658880
Kent and Medway: Email: [email protected]
Surrey: For support and contact details click here.
Sussex: For support and contact details click here.
Other support available to you
• Samaritans – call 116 123 for free
• Your GP will signpost to local Mental Health services
• Text FRONTLINE to 85258 for 24/7 support
Other resources to consider
- Resources to support mental health of NHS staff: Celebrating Mental Health Awareness Week resources and videos.
- Staying well: These resources may help for mild stress and issues.
- Bereavement and Grief: Helplines and guidance support for those who have experienced loss.
- Understand your needs: Concise resources based on your needs right now.
- Stay Alive App: pocket suicide prevention resource packed full of useful information to help you stay safe. You can use it if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else who may be considering suicide.