About the session:
NHS England and NHS Improvement South-East wellbeing programme brings you a masterclass to help you create and sustain wellbeing through kinder relationships at work.
What will be covered?
Practical, interactive, evidence-based, 3-hour online workshop
• Why kindness: how kinder culture improves staff and patient wellbeing
• Cultivating kindness: practical ways to build trust and belonging
• Undoing unkindness: unpicking the behaviours that destroy teamwork
• Creating a speak up culture: kinder feedback nurtures better teamwork
• Team wellbeing practice: collaborating for improved wellbeing
Who is this session for?
The NHS Leadership Academy provides leadership development for people of all backgrounds and experiences across health and care.
Book your Place:
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions above please register via our Expression of Interest page, this will help us to understand the demand for our programmes and plan accordingly. You will also be notified when we release new dates for this workshop.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
The session will be virtually on Microsoft Teams
About the Facilitator
Over the past 10 years Tim has supported more than 50 healthcare organisations to nurture and sustain kinder, safer cultures. At pace and at scale. Along the way he’s learned and will share in the workshop, what works, as well as what doesn’t work, in shaping kinder cultures in healthcare.