I, We, All Masterclass
About the session:
As part of our Black History Month programme 2021 we invite you to join us for a very special masterclass:
“Compassion is even more powerful than courage. Sure, with courage you can conquer a world – but only with compassion can you heal and build it.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
Join us and Coach-Speaker-Author Rasheed Ogunlaru for this inspiring and empowering leadership and equality, diversity and inclusion and masterclass. This energising and interactive session invites on a journey of appreciating our individual, interconnected and intersectional selves, teams, organisations and world.
What will be covered?
This unique session will take you on a journey through:
- – I: embrace your unique gifts, identity and talent and responsibility
- – We: appreciating the collective aspirations, need and goals and those of others’
- – All: Raising our consciousness and compassion to evoke true transformation
You will leave this session with:
- Enriched self-belief, confidence and awareness
- With a deeper compassion and understanding toward yourself and all others
- With a raised consciousness of the human condition, drivers and desires
- A greater appreciation of our individual, group and collective differences and interdependence
- The ability to let go off ideas that no longer serve you and embrace your self
- An enhanced ability to build richer relationships with people of all background
- A greater sense of acceptance and harmony with yourself, others and life itself
Who is this session for?
Book your Place:
Reserve a place via our RSVP booking system below. You will receive the Joining Instructions on how to attend the session 1 week prior to the event.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
The session will be delivered virtually via Zoom. Please ensure you have access to use this platform for the masterclass
About the Facilitators
Rasheed Ogunlaru is a leading UK-based life coach, motivational speaker Business and leadership coach. His clients include entertainers, entrepreneurs, Chief Executives, professionals, healers, organisations and the public. His career spans 18 years in coaching, training, media, organisational strategy – and as a singer songwriter. He often appears in the media on life, work, relationship and business issues – including appearances on BBC News and ITV News, He is author of Soul Trader – Putting the Heart Back into Your Business and The Gift of Inner Success and is the life & business coach partner of the British Library. Rasheed’s early career included being a Media Trainer; Communications Manager; Co-Director of Samaritans (Central London) and a singer-songwriter. Today his unique ‘become who you are’ approach enables people of all backgrounds to achieve greater success and happiness – from within. He is widely considered one of the UK’s leading specialists on inner fulfilment and the human condition.