We would like to invite GP practices to express interest in a Collaborative Practice Programme that we are launching in the south East in October. The aim of this programme is to work in place to:
- Improve patient care, particularly for people living with long term conditions or those who visit their GP frequently with social, non-clinical problems.
- Develop a new skill set for staff in general practices, equipping them to work collaboratively with local people as partners
- Improve morale and retention of staff at a time when primary care is facing a staffing crisis
- Consider the future sustainability of general practice by meeting non-clinical needs differently, giving clinicians more time to do what they are trained to do
- Provide wraparound support to social prescribing link workers and other roles in the practice/PCN and strengthen closer working with local voluntary and community groups
We also aim to enable sharing learning and best practice across the South East practices taking part. For more information, click here.
Bookings have now closed for this programme.
If you have further questions please contact [email protected] or browse some of the additional information about Altogether Better and the Collaborative Practice programme listed on our events page here.